Well yesterday, I tested and got a BFP! It was with a FRER, and the line was faint but it was clearly there. Then today, I took another one. The line was lighter. Barely there. Huh. Then a digital said "Not pregnant." It took forever to show up and it was not what I wanted to see. WTF?
Ok, ok so I knew this could happen. Another c/p. Looks like its not going to work out this time either. Or is it? Things are certainly weird down there. Creamy, to wet, to EWCM? Say whaaaat?
No spotting. Zilch. Nada. ::sigh::
Until my peeing continues tomorrow...
OMG! I had to re-read the first line! I am crossing my fingers so so hard for you!!! Please keep me updated! I really hope this is it for you guys!
ReplyDelete::hugs::
I really hope things work out!!! Sending many postive vibes to your ute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you were just testing too early!!! Fingers crossed for you, love!
ReplyDelete